Australian Immigration has stringent rules regarding visa and study options for overseas nationals with the exception of New Zealand.

NOTE: New Zealand nationals are exempt from the conditions relating to other overseas nationals and may enrol for full-time studies and gain qualifications in Australia without requiring a student visa

Visa requirements

Visitors or Working Holiday Visa

People with a visitors or working holiday visa to Australia are permitted to undertake studies and short course training of maximum 13 or 17 weeks duration, depending on visa type. *

Courses at Djanbung Gardens are available for registration for short study periods ranging from 2 to 16 weeks duration, which comply with study conditions for people entering Australia on a visitor visa or a working holiday visa. * Also see Short Course Training below.

* This information was correct at time of writing – applicants are responsible for confirming current visa conditions with the Australian Department of Immigration, Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA),

Student Visa

Permaculture College Australia is unable accept people on Student Visa to study in Australia as we are not registered with CRICOS (the authority regulating student visas for Australian qualifications and accredited training). PCA hopes to eventually obtain CRICOS registration for APT courses in the future.

Short Course Training

Short Course Training and Internships for overseas visitors

Overseas visitors are welcome to participate in training modules and programs of up to a maximum 14-17 weeks duration, depending on visa conditions. 

Applicants will need to demonstrate adequate English language skills to participate effectively in the training program.

Malcare WordPress Security