I have already completed a PDC and would like to get an APT qualification.

There’s several ways you can do this, depending on your knowledge and skills and what you have been doing since the PDC.

1. Experienced permaculturists can apply for a qualification under RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)

2. If you think you require further training in specific areas, check out our short course and professional development program and do the courses to give you the specific knowledge and skills you lack.

3. If you’ve only done a PDC and haven’t much experience we recommend doing the Permaculture Cert III or Cert IV with a Registered Training Organisation



Leave a Reply